CFG Cares about your safety on set!
We’ve spent our time reflecting and designing a program that ensures the safety of our customers and equipment from the time our employees arrive at work to the time our equipment is returned and sent on to the next job.
Scroll down to learn about free delivery!
- Our employees will follow all recommended PERG, CDC, California, City of LA and other applicable best practices and recommendations for personal and workplace sanitary measures.
- PPE will be required for all employees and visitors.
- Sanitation stations and restrooms have been updated with touchless fixtures.
- Our QC department staff will be increased, allowing us to thoroughly sanitize all inbound equipment effectively and safely.
- Our CFG Cares seal will be applied to gear after cleaning.
- Cleaning supplies will be available for all in-house preps should crew desire to re-sanitize during loading.
- Our new procedure will see the interior of our vehicles be deep cleaned after each rental.
- High contact surfaces will be wiped down again as part of our updated checkout procedure.
- Grip Packages will be disassembled and cleaned after each rental.
- We understand that sanitation is the new normal and CFG will uphold our methods to the highest degree.
- You can rest assured that cleaning our gear will become just another step in our process and will not be billed as an additional service.
Watch for our CFG Cares seal on your gear and vehicles for sanitation piece of mind.